Saturday, April 7, 2018

My Human Blood Bowl Team... for sale!


Hey all!

Well, I thought I would FINALLY post some photos of my human Blood Bowl team, as I hadn't yet... and because I am now selling it!:)

Now, I knew I wanted to do a Blood Bowl team, and that I wanted to do some sort of display carrying-board for them, so this is what I came up with.  The Tallagrad Titans, complete with benches and the like!

I went really dirty and a mess with these guys... chipped armor all over, mud... just a mess.  I like them to look worn:)


Here are my two throwers.  I did a few conversions through the team, and the QB with the hood is one of those.


Here are the two blitzers.  Again, I did a head swap for my blitzer "Sarge" and gave him a BUNCH of tattoos, because... well, because tattoos are cool!


My catchers.  Again, a simple headswap makes for one DASHING-looking receiver!


The Bash Brothers... two big-ass linemen with big-ass shields!


Some more of the line.  Again, I went with grubby and bloody and chipped and dirty.


My ogre.  I mean, the team needs some beef, right?:)  This is one of the old school guys, repainted.  Honestly I LOVE how he turned out.


And here are the extras!

Anyway... this team IS for sale right now, on eBay, so if you want... go give it a look!




No comments: